Dovahkiin vs Nerevarine in epic death battle

Syco21

Nerevarine vs Dovahkiin  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nerevarine
    • Dovahkiin

• 2 weeks later...
Just to make a point here, a Daedra Lord (Jyggalag) was defeated by a "mere mortal" (the Hero of Kvatch), just like the Nerevarine was a supposed mere mortal who destroyed Dagoth Ur. That being said, I think even the new Sheogorath - our old Hero of Kvatch - could quite possibly be defeated by either the Dovahkiin or the Nerevarine. Being a Daedra Lord doesn't necessarily give you an advantage (Mehrunes Dagon, anyone? :whistling: )
Your point is irrelevent.

Juggalag was kill by Sheogorath. You may argue, but it's pointless.

Also how does the Thu'um may be helpful if your opponent can turn you into a chicken? ;)

Also, Dagon is a fool. He was defeated 3 times(as far as I know): once by Tribunal, once by Aedra and once by hero wielding daedric artifacts.

Oh, and you can't simply "kill" Daedra.

Back to the topic. Nerevarine had Azura as his/her guide and tons of artifacts. He could slap Dovahkiin with Wraithguard and finish the duel with Trueflame or Hopesfire. Nuff' said.

I still don't see why Nerevarine and his great grand-grand-grand-grandson would fight each other :laugh: (in my version of the story, that is)

Edited by Sebastianus

I think you misunderstood. I said being a Daedric Lord doesn't give you an advantage. I wasn't saying that the Daedric princes were better. I was actually arguing that they were not. This was in answer to Marharth's post, so my point is relevant.

And by saying what you have about the Nerevarine, you are agreeing with me. :thumbsup: Because I said the Nerevarine would likely win.

BTW, you also contradicted yourself in the same post.

Juggalag was kill [sic] by Sheogorath.

Oh, and you can't KILL Daedra nor Daedric Prince.

Last time I checked, Jyggalag was a Daedric Prince. So how could he have been killed by Sheogorath? ;)

Edited by AurianaValoria1

I think you misunderstood. I said being a Daedric Lord doesn't give you an advantage. I wasn't saying that the Daedric princes were better. I was actually arguing that they were not. This was in answer to Marharth's post, so my point is relevant.

And by saying what you have about the Nerevarine, you are agreeing with me. :thumbsup: Because I said the Nerevarine would likely win.

BTW, you also contradicted yourself in the same post.

Juggalag was kill [sic] by Sheogorath.

Oh, and you can't KILL Daedra nor Daedric Prince.

Last time I checked, Jyggalag was a Daedric Prince. So how could he have been killed by Sheogorath? ;)

He didn't actually get killed. He was defeated but not killed. Jyggalag returned to how he was before and the player character took over the role of Sheogorath.

It is correct in saying you can not kill Daedra. It is entirely impossible to kill a Daedra. They can only be put back to Oblivion. You can kill Aedra though.

Of course it does! Daedra can't die, so no matter how powerful Dovahkiin could be Sheo would (eventually) be victorious... or he could simply transform Dovahkiin into a chicken, as I said before.

I didn't say anything about Nerevarine.

You also contradicted yourself in the same post.

*snip*

If I understand definition correctly it's called "Freudian slip". Of course I meant "destroyed/defeated".:turned: Edited by Sebastianus

In thinking over the games of Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, I feel that the least likely to be able to accomplish anything of any difficulty or heroic consequence is the Dovahkiin.

I think of Morrowind – pretty much the whole game you better be able to think and adapt and figure things out. Some pretty awesome creatures and enemies to fight as well.

I think of the first time entering that Oblivion gate at Kvatch – with no idea of what to expect and then the subsequent worlds of Oblivion and getting gates open and figuring out how to get to the right tower.

That first time opening that Great Gate and keeping Martin alive and then 15 minutes to stop the siege engine with scamps, clannfear, daedroths and dremora chasing you down.

TES 3 and 4 made your PC a hero, and a capable one at that, who had the tools to deal with anything.

Skyrim….the Dovahkiin can shout and killed some old raggedy dragon and has some ability to go step and fetch if someone tells them what to do and where to go.

IMO the Dovahkiin is the least likely to be prepared for a challenge and has the least amount of talent or skills required to survive a real fight. I figure the Nerevarine could show up in his pyjamas after a hard night of partying and use the Dovahkiin as a bar mop, wring him out and have a bit of the hair of the dog before going back to bed.

The tale of the Dovahkiin is a tale of failure on an epic scale, compare how many dragons are flying around before he starts to how many are flying around afterwards. The Dovahkiin didn't solve anything, by the time he's finished Skyrim has more dragons terrorising people than Vvardenfell had Cliff Racers. The Nerevarine and The Hero of Kvatch actually achieved something, the Dovahkiin had no impact on the world at all.

I never considered any of the player characters in each of the games within the idea of them being gods or not - I simply thought of the trials and efforts each had to go through in order to complete quests and adventures within the game and the way I feel playing each game. Its hard to explain, but maybe music will help express the feeling - and I hope you know these songs and artists - and if you don't, look them up on youtube and have a listen.

Morrowind - Kashmir, Led Zeppelin (I am THE Nerevarine)

Oblivion - Welcome to the Jungle, Guns and Roses (I am THE Champion of Cyrodiil and THE Hero of Kvatch)

Shivering Isle - White Rabbit, Collide - but Jefferson is OK too (Grace Slick where are you?) (I am THE Prince of Madness)

KotN - All Along the Watchtower - Jimmi Hendrix (I am THE Lord Crusader)

Skyrim - Squeeze Toy, Venga Boys (I killed some dragons, just like that town guard over there did).