where you all from?

OddGuy

Haere mai ki te whenua o Aotearoa. Ko tenei te mihi atu ki a koutou katoa o te ao

Ko tenei te mihi aroha ki a koutou. :D

It says: Welcome to the land of Aotearoa (New Zealand). This is my greeting to you, all the peoples of the world. This is my greeting of love to you all.

As you can probably tell Im from New Zealand.

New Zealand huh? Is it really as pretty as it looks in all the photos? I know that's a dumbass question but I really am curious. I've been kicking around the idea of trying to emigrate there when I get done with school. My uncle used to live there and loved it, he lives in Fiji now.

Well Mojlnir it certainly is. Espcially in the South Island. Very few people down there <except for the large citys, Christchurch, Dunedin and Invercargill> and its just a very lapse place. Beautiful forests and national parks to go tramping and hunting in and a mountain range which has some real gems to climb <Mt Cook> Where do you live now?

HeLLL, I live in Washington right now. Not the capitol, but the state out on the west coast of the U.S. I've checked out all the immigration requirements (there's a lot of hoops to jump through!) and I think I have enough points to get in. Don't want to be a drag on the health care system you know.

Archived