ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Mod Requests.

superalpacca

Hello, Im SuperAlpacaX2 (You might now me from youtube) I have a few requests for mods.

1. My Girlfriend wanted me to ask for someone to make this:

http://i48.tinypic.com/205pgyh.png

Apperently a female armor from Blacklight Retribution. (She said it doesnt have to look perfect and requests it to be as quick as possible)

2. Girlfriend also wants some kind of MLP Race mod (My god...this society...) - Im not a hater...just its all over the d*** place >_>

3. as for me, i want an Australian hat:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2dac4rl.jpg

(Yes im australian.)

and the TF2 sniper's outfit:

http://i45.tinypic.com/23jn8g5.jpg that is right, I want to look like an Australian Bad A****,

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate it! :D

Edited by superalpacca

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. My Girlfriend wanted me to ask for someone to make this: .....Apperently a female armor from Blacklight Retribution. (She said it doesnt have to look perfect and requests it to be as quick as possible)

Might be able to put something similar together from the combat armor, but it wouldn't be quick I'm afraid. I'd like to say it's possible, I might have it this weekend, but that's pretty unlikely. I have a bottles as weapons request, holsters and severl more ahead of you. More likely something I could work on next weekend. Did you want to see if someone else fills the request first, and if it doesn't happen get back to me?

2. Girlfriend also wants some kind of MLP Race mod (My god...this society...) - Im not a hater...just its all over the d*** place >_>

That is actually a really complicated request. There's plenty of interest, other people have expressed a request, but it just hasn't been done due to teh difficulty involved.

You'd have a very different skeleton for the horse mesh, then redo any and all animations. You might be able to cheat and copy over a bighorner skeleton and animations as well as a horse mesh rigged to them. Then make a lot of dupes and rename them for the animations, but you wouldn't have any real in game animations except the bighorners, unless you made some custom ones. Then the game engine *might* let you play a MLB. But the real problem with that method is it'd be a replacer and every other human would be completely messed up.........I mean graphical glitches that would make them look like the spawn of Cthulhu.

If you go a different direction and use a custom race or armor costume, your not going to be able to rig a horse mesh to a human skeleton......I just don't think you'd get it to export to a nif. And if by some miracle you did get it to export correctly (really don't see that happening), any horse mesh is going to be pretty deformed by a lot of the human animations. Plus the rear half of the horse is going to be funky. You could assign the rear legs to the same vertex groups as the front human legs and get some basic movement out of them, but honestly it'd end up being the model equivalent of a 3 year olds crayon drawing.....ie. really, really bad.

There is one way I can think of, but it's a real hack/cheat and I'd need the weekend to test it before I embarrass myself by even suggesting it.

Someone with more experience may have greater insight or a better idea.

3. as for me, i want an Australian hat.....and the TF2 sniper's outfit:

I think I could put something like that together for you over the weekend or next.

Edited by devinpatterson

eh...now she is saying if you can make the pony mod thing with the skelaton of a human but color and hair and tail as the pony...there is no pleasing her lol.

Sorry about the fuss mate, she really wants this >_>

There's a MLP mod in testing, Riven has been working on it...

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/images/234717-1348337634.jpg

thanks!, my girl said it can wait. so, i would rather wait and have you do it, you seem to know what your doing. :P

OK will do

eh...now she is saying if you can make the pony mod thing with the skelaton of a human but color and hair and tail as the pony...there is no pleasing her lol.

OK I can't promise anything, mostly just because I'v never made a custom race with a substantially different face......but I can probably cobble something together for you. Maybe hold you over until Riven gets his done.

There's a MLP mod in testing, Riven has been working on it...

Now that I see an actual visual, it's rather horrifying....

Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier, but mind if you make a Spas 12 shotgun like on mw2? also a G-18 full auto pistol? I want to pwn all. I want it to be totally overpowered so I can take out even deathclaws with a few shots :P

OK lets slow it down a bit, we've got other requests and I want to be fair. Why don't you pick out the )one) most important mod you'd like worked on, and I'll take a look at tackling it.