Can I change masters on a Unique Landscape patch?

Murielkai

I am looking at using Falling Leaves and it has a patch for "lushwoods" and the individual .esp is its master, not the merged UL .esp. Is there anything I can do in TESEdit tp move the changes from the patch over to the merged .esp? Or change the masters?

I am looking at using Falling Leaves and it has a patch for "lushwoods" and the individual .esp is its master, not the merged UL .esp. Is there anything I can do in TESEdit tp move the changes from the patch over to the merged .esp? Or change the masters?

Why would you want to do that?

If you still want to do that then I suggest that you head over to TAL (post your question in the forum I linked to) or go here and ask Vorians about that.

It may or may not work with the 2.x versions of UL. As Vorians re-ordered the FormID's of the mods.

However, looking at Falling Leaves it was last updated in 2013, so the re-ordering of FormID's done in the 2.x version of UL will have broken the patch.

You'll have to use the unmerged 1.x versions of the UL Landscape mods, I would think.