Vilja Companion

steinbeck

It should be up in your Lesser Powers section. Make sure you are viewing all of your current spells (use the tab to the far left across the bottom of the Spells page ... Lesser Powers are the second section down from the top of the list).

It should be up in your Lesser Powers section. Make sure you are viewing all of your current spells (use the tab to the far left across the bottom of the Spells page ... Lesser Powers are the second section down from the top of the list).

[/quo

tHello again. Yes I found it, But for some reason it wasn't there when I searched all my inventory. She 'gave' it me much later . She's adarling girl, I wish player had some responses back when she chatters on behind one. makes me feel ? ignorant, not answering her.

Don

True enough about not being able to respond, but there's been plenty of times I've chuckled over her comments. There are some rarely heard ones that I've only partly caught when she's in relax mode with other NPCs around. Makes me want to slow down when I'm around her ("What's the point of running around doing things all the time?" ... good advice from a Nord achemist). Edited by Striker879

• 3 weeks later...