Strongest race?

eejitface10

Hi guys,

Im making a mod where all humanoid NPC's will have a\ static amount of health (for realism) but i want to make it so different race have different amounts of health based on their physical toughness. Lore states that elves are physically weaker than men (although orcs would be the exception, possibly even the toughest race in tamriel) at the moment i can only really put the races of men into any kind of order:

Nord

Redguard

Imperial

Breton

I think the orcs would probably come ahead of nords and the mer would obviously come after the men with the bretons being lowest in the race of men as they are descended from Elves also. But where do the beast races come in?

Help me out guys. Ranging from toughest to weakest list all the playable races of Skyrim and bear in mind that i am going by physical toughness only!

Redguard are the most ablemfigjters, so should reflect their skill selwctions, while cold climates breed a hardier personage, so Nords should be reasonably tankish, while DPS should be filled by Redguard, while Breton make upbthe Support role in a typical MMO combat triangle analogy. Imperials are from a reasonably temperate land, hence should be mediocre at everything, but no glaring weaknesses etc.

once the standard tropes are sorted, it might be worth looking at enhancing the AI tactics, rather than stats.

Im not a fan of difficulty mods which are essentially Health/Damage/number modifiers x2.

Orsimer

Nords

Khajiit

Redguards

Argonians

Imperial

Dunmer

Breton

Bosmer

Altmer

This would be the rank I'd put them in, with reasoning to follow:

• Orcs are, clearly, the strongest. Their whole personality is based on that, and they thrive on adversity, so they have to be tough.
  • Nords take pride in their toughness as well, being all hardy n stuff, they think they're special because they come from someplace cold and rocky. :P (Can you tell I don't care much for them?)
  • Khajiit come from a land of jungles and deserts, which takes a lot of hardiness to survive, and they're very physically active.
  • Redguards also come from rocky, desertous areas and are hardy, but are more about skill than the Nords, so I would imagine they're a little less tough.
  • Argonians are semi-aquatic, which means good exercise, which I would take to mean toughness. Also giving them more health might simulate their tough leathery skin a bit.
  • Imperials are incredibly average at everything.
  • Dunmer are the toughest of the non-Orc mer, and are good melee fighters.
  • Bretons are more about magic and politics than toughing things out, and, as you mentioned, descended from mer.
  • Bosmer might be little (well, not in this game >>) but they live in trees and are sprightly, and they're more physical than magical.
  • Altmer are the tallest but they are the least inclined to do physical activities, most inclined to sit in a tower with a book and a bag of reagents. As a race I'd say they're the least hardy, because of that inclination and because they don't find such common behaviors that attractive, so they've basically bred themselves into tall, beautiful (again, not in this game >>), magical, delicate people.

Edited by AnkhAscendant

Redguard are the most ablemfigjters, so should reflect their skill selwctions, while cold climates breed a hardier personage, so Nords should be reasonably tankish, while DPS should be filled by Redguard, while Breton make upbthe Support role in a typical MMO combat triangle analogy. Imperials are from a reasonably temperate land, hence should be mediocre at everything, but no glaring weaknesses etc.

once the standard tropes are sorted, it might be worth looking at enhancing the AI tactics, rather than stats.

Im not a fan of difficulty mods which are essentially Health/Damage/number modifiers x2.

can someone please explain me dafuk did i just read?

Try brushing up on the english language, such as use of punctuation and general grammar use before complaining about mine, hampered as it was by using a phone keypad.

If you are not intelligent enough to understand what was written, do not comment.

If the Orcs are strong as you say, they wouldn't have lost countless battles in their homeland between Skyrim and High Rock.

Nords and Redguards are at at stalemate. One of the reason why the Imperial City survived was because of a Nord-Empire legion that stood against the massive Dominion forces and prevailed despite the odds. The Reguards, despite being weakened by civil conflicts, broke the control of the Dominion forces in Southern Hammerfell which in Elder scrolls history, contained scenarios of brutal battles.

If the Orcs are strong as you say, they wouldn't have lost countless battles in their homeland between Skyrim and High Rock.

Nords and Redguards are at at stalemate. One of the reason why the Imperial City survived was because of a Nord-Empire legion that stood against the massive Dominion forces and prevailed despite the odds. The Reguards, despite being weakened by civil conflicts, broke the control of the Dominion forces in Southern Hammerfell which in Elder scrolls history, contained scenarios of brutal battles.

This is talking about physical toughness, not the ability to win battles.