We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

A few requsts

blackninja50

Yes I know no one takes requests on this forum anymore or reads my posts but it's worth a shot right? I need some items for a personal mod I'm working on, the items I need are

(1) A breakable vase, dose not need to be a new model a breakable version of the in game lower class vase would do fine (World object).

(2) A Havocked rate tall (misc item).

(3) A Havocked Mud crab shell (misc item).

(4) A retextured black Adept Sorceress (WARNING Adult only). the mod is not free to use Q.Q.

(5) (WARNING Adult only well kind of)

The last one is to take this http://imageshack.us/a/img211/3052/screencapture2012093010.th.jpg monster from the MMO Requiem:Memento Mori and add it to Oblivion as a Lich, this would be the hardiest as it would need to be made from scratch as porting/riping it would probably be illegal. I doubt anyone would even consider this but it was worth a try

Thats really all of them, if anyone thinks they can do one of this pleas post here or PM me.

(1) A breakable vase, dose not need to be a new model a breakable version of the in game lower class vase would do fine (World object).

I don't know if there is any easy way to do this

(2) A Havocked rate tall (misc item).

...rate...tall?

(3) A Havocked Mud crab shell (misc item).

Ahh...I think I can do this.

Ops I mean tail not tall sorry about that. And the reason for the tail is I'm planing a mod called Oblivion Drops Overhaul or ODO for short the idea of it is to add more items to all none human enemies so it feels more rewording to fight them. My Idea was that rats would drop rat tails, you would get a quest from the fighters guild to turn them in (much like the vampires dust quest).

The Mud crab shell would be used like the rat tail with a fighters guild quest and all but could also be taken to a blacksmith and used to forge shell armor (I have yet to find one) like madness ore.

The breakable vase (or jug) is just a item to clutter my dungeon with, guess I like havocked and breakable things (played to much Half Life2).

• 2 weeks later...

If the vases/pots are activators, it should be possible (but with a drawback). There are already vanilla examples of how a static can release havok, like traps. Thing is, the OnHit blocks on activators only activate from spells and arrows, not meleeweapons.

They could also be made creatures, in which case they'd react to all forms of attack. Skeletons are a good example of how a death-animation can release havoks. Script to keep them inactive is simple enough too, but here the problem is that they will be detected by detect life.

Just sayin'...

• 2 weeks later...

To clarify a possible misunderstanding, I can't actually help at the moment (don't even have Oblivion or the CS installed at the moment), just here for advice.

As for the mannequin spell, I can't say. Don't have the mod. It is however probable that that script relies on the TAI command, which in turn would make it probable that no hits at all are registered.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's not possible or anything, just... there's no easy-fix. But perhaps the mannequin spell'll work, or obse (not my area), or something else. Or ofcourse, settle for some form of compromise.