Need Help: 3ds Max Plugin for Rigging, simple skeleton or something

Galandil

Hi! Hope this is the right place to post this question but: Back in 2015 I was developing outfits for my project Holds the City Overhaul and a helpful fellow on the Dark Creations forum called Rhodreia helped me out by linking me to a plugin for 3ds max which automatizes rigging for skeletons of different muscles. It allows you to automatically create different muscle versions for your armor and different genders by moving the vertices in place of the skeleton applied. It also makes sure these muscle versions of your armor work with the muscle system in Skyrim so you don't have to worry about the weight slider when using your armor. It was a very nifty tool but since 2015 I bought a new computer, and sadly in January the Dark Creations forum was shut down and I have no way to get back that message with the link.

If anyone knows what I'm looking for then I would be really grateful if you could share the link :smile:

I believe it was called Simple Muscle/Skeleton plugin or something such, but I cannot find it.

May have been called So much Morpher now that I think about it. Can anyone help me find a link to this plugin? :smile:

@Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It is called SoMuchMorpher. Here is the link to the plugin for anyone who didn't know about this and want to create armors easily:

www.joepikop.com/SoMuchMorpher.zip

Here is also a tutorial on its usage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6481ZYCzkI

Edited by Galandil