Diamond City Expansion BUG

ThaCharot
Go to solution Solved by AugustaCalidia,

Well basically i've installed this fallout 4 mod (Diamond City Expansion), and Textures and/or meshes are disappearing at random depending on where i'm looking at, i'm pretty sure it's because it's on the top of my load order (16 out of 175), i am currently using VORTEX witch has LOOT integration, the thing is i can't move it up or down my load order and when i try to sort it on a esp group (especificly Late Loaders) i do not get the option, so what can i do cause i'm all out of ideas or should i just switch to MOD ORGANIZER, any help would be appreciated.

Hello. If you have auto-sort enabled in Vortex Plugins try disabling it. Then go to Loot and scroll to Diamond City Expansion. Click on "Edit Metadata" to the right, then select "Load After". Now click the plus sign and type in the name of the last mod in your load order. Loot will find it once you start typing. Once found and selected click the Save icon just above it. Then re-sort your load order and click Apply.

• Solution

There's no need to disable auto-sort and go to LOOT to adjust the load order for this plugin so that it's absolutely last. In Vortex simply assign the plugin to the group "Dynamic Patches," which is the late loading group for Fallout 4, and then sort. If there are any other plugins in that group, then make "load after" rules. Otherwise, you're good to go. That's what I have done, and the mod works as intended.

Finally, you absolutely need to clean the mod plugin with FO4Edit.

Edited by Augusta Calidia