Same ugly face on most females?

Shigekozuu

I've been seeing it more and more in my game and I think it has something to do with CBBE, but I'm not sure. Most human females have the same really ugly face. They have light-skinned bodies, but the head is a sick, ashy color with nasty-ass lips; it looks like the basic CharGen preset for human females. I noticed it most just now when I went into Mistwatch and saw that the bandit leader's head was all wrong. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

You have the blackface bug. This is copied from the CBBE description page.

Q15: The face is so much darker than the body. How do I fix this?

A1: If the issue is with npcs, then you have changed their appearance in some way; simply changing the hairstyle, or removing warpaint, will cause this bug. For a fix, go to the Apachii SkyHair mod, and follow the instructions in the description.

A2: If the issue is with your player character, then it's a more serious fault with no known cause, and there are no definitive fixes for it. One user has found that their video card kept default back to application settings, so be sure to check that to see if it's doing the same.

A3: You're using a face mod with dirty skin, or the vanilla face textures. As the CBBE textures are clean, this means there will be an obvious colour/shade mismatch. Install a different face mod, or a dirty body texture to fix this.