Issue with Nexus Updates tab - Not working

stahpk

Hi,

I am not sure if its just me but updates no longer work like they used to. I have tried resetting the options and relogging in and clearing cookies etc.

I used to see all updates for all mods/news on any games tab. Now I only see updates for that game and I believe I am not seeing all of them. If I go to my public profile page and look at updates I see all games updates. This issue started about 2 weeks ago. I thought initially it would work itself out and than I thought people went back to school so maybe things slowed down so not seeing updates.

But now I realize it is something going on with my account or the entire site. Also if I go to see all updates from a specific game page, it also does not show all updates even if I switch to all games. It only shows all updates from all games from the public profile page.

If this is a new setting I missed let me know but this is pretty frustrating to use. I just want to see all updates period and the settings seem to be set correctly since they worked before and werent touched.

Here is an SS - from public profile

siaLgaC.png

This is from the skyrim page -

F96RvXY.png

And this is is from the Oblivion page - I see only specific updates.

xIiqeYp.png

Those are on. Even did them in a different browser to make sure the changes took. Here is what they are set to and I havent touched them except recently to turn them off, log out, clear cookies, log in and turn them back on. But strangely this happened about 2 weeks ago and I didn't mess with any settngs.

0eyo1L9.jpg

Hi,

I am not sure if its just me but updates no longer work like they used to. I have tried resetting the options and relogging in and clearing cookies etc.

I used to see all updates for all mods/news on any games tab. Now I only see updates for that game and I believe I am not seeing all of them. If I go to my public profile page and look at updates I see all games updates. This issue started about 2 weeks ago. I thought initially it would work itself out and than I thought people went back to school so maybe things slowed down so not seeing updates.

But now I realize it is something going on with my account or the entire site. Also if I go to see all updates from a specific game page, it also does not show all updates even if I switch to all games. It only shows all updates from all games from the public profile page.

If this is a new setting I missed let me know but this is pretty frustrating to use. I just want to see all updates period and the settings seem to be set correctly since they worked before and werent touched.

Here is an SS - from public profile

siaLgaC.png

This is from the skyrim page -

F96RvXY.png

And this is is from the Oblivion page - I see only specific updates.

xIiqeYp.png

Ok I switched it to "No"

Those are on. Even did them in a different browser to make sure the changes took. Here is what they are set to and I havent touched them except recently to turn them off, log out, clear cookies, log in and turn them back on. But strangely this happened about 2 weeks ago and I didn't mess with any settngs.

0eyo1L9.jpg

Perhaps I wasn't clear, the setting I pointed to needs to be set to "No" in order for your updates to appear globally across the site.

Thanks for the clarification Picky,

Wierdly though I hadn't touched it when this happened. Is this a new option that was added? Regardless will try it but I am also seeing that even on game specific pages updates re not showing. For instance 4 mods I downloaded are in the hotfiles on the FO4 page. They all had an update but even on the FO4 page, I never received a update message.

I will try this and give it a few days but I still think I am missing updates on mods.

Thanks again for the help.

stahpk, forgive me if this isn't related and I'm hijacking for no reason.

I'm having an issue where notifications on the updates tab for tracked mods are only sporadic. I do game-specific updates, and routinely, I'll see that a mod has been updated in my tracking centre, but not the updates tab. Sometimes, it works. This may have started around when the beta went up, but that obviously might just be my brain looking for a culprit.