Empty Controll Settings?

habbjorma

Huh, that's new to me. I would first try logging on and off of steam, and completely shutting down/restarting you computer in between that.

If it persists, the next thing I would try is running verify game cache through the steam interface.

Are you running any mods? Are you booting through steam, or have you downloaded MMM?

Huh, that's new to me. I would first try logging on and off of steam, and completely shutting down/restarting you computer in between that.

If it persists, the next thing I would try is running verify game cache through the steam interface.

Are you running any mods? Are you booting through steam, or have you downloaded MMM?

No mods, running throght steam, no mmm

I am suprised that you found this new, because i can't find an anwser anywhere

Did you try the suggestions I gave?

What are your computer specs? Are you using a standard keyboard/mouse and have you tried updating the drivers for those?

Also have you tried reinstalling the game?

If you go to steam and click on help in the top menu, there is a button , "system information" if you click that, what does it show for your sound, keyboard, mouse?

Did you try the suggestions I gave?

What are your computer specs? Are you using a standard keyboard/mouse and have you tried updating the drivers for those?

Also have you tried reinstalling the game?

If you go to steam and click on help in the top menu, there is a button , "system information" if you click that, what does it show for your sound, keyboard, mouse?

yeah, i did everything you told me to do, still no luck

Edited by habbjorma

Some questions:

You start Skyrim as an administrator?

The files skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini are available?

You'll find them in your Documents\MyGames\Skyrim folder. They are not read-protected?

You could also try to delete these files (Skyrim will create new ones).

Otherwise...no frigging idea.

Some questions:

You start Skyrim as an administrator?

The files skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini are available?

You'll find them in your Documents\MyGames\Skyrim folder. They are not read-protected?

You could also try to delete these files (Skyrim will create new ones).

Otherwise...no frigging idea.

I just solved it! inside of D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Interface\Controls\PC there was a file named "controlmap.txt". Deleting that file did the trick, everything is back to normal now ^^