ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

Just a quick post to say that the Northman Armours & the Plate Armours mods have been updated tonight..

There is a separate update file for Northman armours which fixes the normal maps not displaying and the missing texture for the inventory item of the light armour..

Plate armours now has a new file, where again the normal maps have been fixed and I have also replaced the Witcher 2 Klappvisier Helm with a lighter version of the Dark Greathelm..

Cleric Armours of the Nine Divines will be updated tomorrow, where I will replace the Akatosh armour with a new model and tweek the old Akatosh armour to make it a cleric armour for another divine..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idea: Take the great helm from your Plate Armours mod and throw some antlers on it, or better yet, Spriggan horns. Maybe for Falkreath if you do an armor for that hold.

By the way, thanks for the awesome armors and keep up the fantastic work.

Would you be willing to make a mod with the Kettle Helm as a playing design. I been looking all over for a mod with this helmet type and I see the one on the guardsman but I been worrying you might not make it playable. In all honesty your work is very nice and looks quite practical, much better looking than the vanilla armors of the game and I really like how it all looks like 14th century medieval stuff. I would really like it if you made a kettle helm mod for the game, doesn't even have to me integrated as long as it's craftable and playable I would like it.

Guys not really a great idea to start asking for side projects Actus is a busy man, a mod like this takes time and lots of dedication so let him do his thing, you could help him by giving him pictures of armors and such but to start requesting things is abit uhm rude in my honest opinion.

Actualy i think he may like some of the suggestions, i mean, it is not like they demand anything, and i guess the Actus would appreciate a good idea himself.

Btw Sinseraphim had given a good idea, just think of it, imperial legion wearing Barbute helmets (legionaries not knights etc) and stormcloak wearing all of those nasal helmets, that would make a great visual diffrence between each faction, and make them stand out in a matter of models which would be logical, you get me right?

Great mod anyway, i just hated also the fact that only steel plate armor was looking like real(still not enought) armor in vanillia game.

Yeah TES is a fantasy game but still...

Edited by MXTRO

MXTRO, i know but asking for stand alone side projects like armors to be released before Credo isn't gonna help the project...Suggestions are great for him though.