Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, the project is still going, although recently I have had to spend most of my time searching for a new job.. I hope to be employed by January, whereupon work on the project will slow down considerably..

I am open to offers of help, maybe put some sort of small team together in order to get this finished sometime early in the new year..

Ah there the Grandmaster hasn't dissappeared like Houdini did, I'd love to help but my CK and Blender skills are below novice so to speak...I wouldn't be of much help in that aspect, you could always open a new thread on the Nexus in wich you state that you're looking for team members to co-operate with, Also goodluck with your job hunt! ~Gron

@Sinseraphim

Actus has already said that he won't be releasing faction armor as stand alone's, the stand alone armor's you'll see will most likely be non-faction armor and the one you linked belongs to the Imperials..

@ActusReus: Can you please consider making this armor Credo WIP of yours into a stand alone because it's the best looking one. Here is the link. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/155520

Gron is right in what he told you Sinseraphim, I will not be releasing faction armour as stand-alone mods.. I am afraid you will have to wait until the final release of Credo for this armour..

This is a really great mod and I love the look of the armors- particularly the northman ones. Is there any intent to do a standalone release where these armors (with the exeception of the faction ones) are added to the loot-tables alongside the current, vanilla armors?