Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, okay, I'm extremely hyped for this content. HOWEVER I have a question about means of release.

Is it so that you're all a handful of people working on these armors and will release them as a collection OR are you just working with the same resources, releasing separately as you go?

There are two things to note about this project.

Credo's Modders Resources, found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33641/? is an Open Source Project that anyone can download and work with. The catch is that the armors are not fitted and prepped for Skyrim, meaning a modder would need to download them (takes a while) and go through the trouble of ensuring the armors can be worn without clipping no matter the movement, sizing or race of the player character.

That particular mod pack has yest to be adapted and used by anyone despite being out for a while, unfortunately.

The team here is focused on making a total overhaul of all the armors in Skyrim based on Witcher 2 resources and custom items (to my knowledge). So they won't release until they have done just that, I believe.

Edited by CyrusAmell