Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

okay guys, here's your file http://en.file-upload.net/download-8136194/ImperialAmours.rar.html

All the imperials armour are here and rigged, the textures need specular and normals and they are no weight sliders ( _0 or _1 ) only the "slim armours" because I don't know any script that can do the job instead of doing it from scratch with the _1 parts .

I'm sorry guys but I think I will leave the project, not your bad but that project does not follow the way I thought, I mean it is not enought organised for me, and I am a painstaking man. We have plenty of Idea but we are adding more and more without having done the basic things. Furthermore, we have to make choises, we can not add all the medieval styled armours of the nexus on the mod, I think the goal of Actus ( even if this mod does not belong to him anymore ) was just to replace the armour of the game, not to add new armour.

But of course if you have some problems or if you need me to do the silly job of rigging an armour ( but I will not rigg all the armours you have done ), I will be your man, but I will not do other armour for the mod by myself, only if you wan't me do an armour in particular.

Personally, I thing I have done my job, I said I will do the imperial armours and I did it and it was a f***** good experience to work with you guys ( and I think it will continue )

Kindest regards,

The Medievals Knights.

Edited by TheMedievalsKnights

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the files and kind words. I actually think you misunderstood me and that we have very similar views. My goal is to replace all the armors, starting with the guards and the soldier, later moving over to the factions, and finally to the bandits. Which i believe is your goal all along as well. I like the idea of placing different armors to certain named NPCs as well. Like we plan to do with ulfric and tullius. For instance could Brelyna Maryon (the dark elf student) wear the Nilfgardian mage outfit and the psijic order to wear the spellbinder amor. I did not mean that we HAVE to include all the armors listed above, I do not believe we would have been allowed to do so either. But I like the idea of making people more distinct. However, the main goal is to replace all the armors, starting with the guards and the soldier.

@Witcher, any chance you can put together and .esp with stormcloak4 as windhelm guards, all the armors TMK just suplied us and riftenguardsman as all the rest of the guards? Send all of this to me, and Ill fix all textures. Then we are ready for first release.

Well... Credo was a medieval overhaul, where is that on the Armor of intrigue or spellbinder? :D

Thanks for the imperials tmk, Good Luck with Future Plans :)

without the authors permissions i can't and won't do anything and atm you can wait 18 days minimum before i'll Start with modding... U should know why ;)

BTW i think we don't add the itrigue, spellbinder or crimson Ranger armors... The plan of the Credo was a replacement with medieval looking armors and These are.... Not so Good :-/

"I want all other witcher armors like philipa's, Iorveth', letho's and maybe even some of geralts armors, to be given to certain named NPCs. "

Same Point, some of them aren't very good

"I want you to remove all female guards of skyrim and replace them with male ones. "

I won't do something that is already done and released on the Nexus :P

Edit:

http://www.skyrim.ne...m/images/130491

When its released, Officer Armor

Nice table Design for Armor ;)

Edited by Witcher5688

I agree. Some where rather far fetched. I'll leave the armor picking and permission seeking to you :smile: Witcher, do you have the rigged riften guard armor? If not, how to we get it? When you get home from vacation. Dl my armor, TMKs and the riften guard armor. Replace all the guards. I would like to include the no female guard in our mod. Makes it more complete. If that isnt possible, we can link to it in the description. When you are all done, send the files to me so I can go over the textures and then we can finally release the first version! Tbh, I didnt think that day would come, haha.

BTW, here's another image. I've circled out some clipping, can you fix that in the ck?:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/bamsemisbruker/Screenshot8476_zps77b0fd05.png

Edited by luddemann

Just Upload the riften Guy and your armors on mediafire or somewhere Else, but Not on your resources :)

With the clipping calves, I do what I can but its a 50:50 chance to work or not work.

Thats the Problem of this mesh, there was another pant mesh with the Upper Part only

I agree. Some where rather far fetched. I'll leave the armor picking and permission seeking to you :smile: Witcher, do you have the rigged riften guard armor? If not, how to we get it? When you get home from vacation. Dl my armor, TMKs and the riften guard armor. Replace all the guards. I would like to include the no female guard in our mod. Makes it more complete. If that isnt possible, we can link to it in the description. When you are all done, send the files to me so I can go over the textures and then we can finally release the first version! Tbh, I didnt think that day would come, haha.

BTW, here's another image. I've circled out some clipping, can you fix that in the ck?:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/bamsemisbruker/Screenshot8476_zps77b0fd05.png

Oh my, that is looking rather splendid. :O

Fenriks has started rigging the imperial elite armor. After that, he will do tullius. TMK, did you ever get to rig Tullius?

Do we plan on replacing the armors old school with just replacing the original nifs, or do we add them in the ck? I think adding them through the ck is more tidy.

Legate Rikke should wear a retextured version of Saskia's armor. She is the only named female in the imperial legion, I believe. The rest of the females should be replaced by males.

About the ck, i'm sure it's needed :D

But with the Saskia, Not just a simple texture, it must have some small changes or its just a boring copy and paste^^

Btw Can he rig my few armors Too?