Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I check back here every week to see how things are going, thrilled that you guys are continuing this fine fine mod. Just thought i would post this, as i feel it fits this mod perfectly for a hunter/archer or even a thief. Its beauty is in the simplicity. Perhaps the Mod author wouldn't mind it being used.

Just thought I'd throw it out there, would be one less piece to make.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/43649//?

Thati s a really good mesh indeed, but it is not very detailed ( some archer stuff on the armour, etc ) even if we could add it ourselves, I don't know if the author would accept and we "don't steal" stuff, I mean we don't use comunity mods without the author's permission.

oh no, i was intending that you ask him before doing anything of course lol. He has just announced he is doing a female version also. When compared to the fancier witcher gear, i think this armor would work very well for perhaps the hunters, fishermen and stuff you meet in the wilds, simple folk with simple armor. (although it does have maille under the leather shirt, so not so simple hehe)

Double post sorry but i took the initiative and asked Protese the author of that fine Archer armor, and he has given his permission for it to be used, but with proper credits, naturally. :dance:

You have my permission to use it just give me proper credit... :thumbsup: