Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like what you have done except one thing : I wan't to keep the splinted arms on the heavy armour, either you keep mine or you can do a better ones. Ffuther more, I do no't really see the point of wearing plate gauntlets with a transitional plate armour, I think the original gauntlets I chose ( detmold guard gauntlets ) are kind of hourglass style so they fit the armour better, like fighting on ground with heavy plate sabatons.

Edited by TheMedievalsKnights

Hi at all. I am currently importing the imperial elite armor for luddemann and I am facing a problem that I have never seen before and I thought one of you may be able to help me.

The problem is that after exporting the _0 and _1 model from blender, in Nifskope the Num Vertices property in the NitriShapeData of the body parts has different numbers in each nif. But only on the parts that I took from the original malebody nifs from skyrim. Everything else works. This causes the body parts of the armor to "scramble" when the weight slider has a value other than 0 or 1.

I never had this problem before. Has any of you experienced this problem or an idea what could cause this?

Thanks in advance.

PS This even happens when I import a clean body nif to an empty blender project, set a material, add a skeleton and export again.

That's solid work. Finally some thigh protection. Any chance that most of these armors will have faction-neutral versions which just changes the surcoats to something plain?

For those who love the look but don't find themselves wanting to represent either side in the civil war.