Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

Luddeman, what do you think of making just different texture for each town ? I think it would be less time consuming and more logic if all the town guard were wearing this armour you made for their knight, the Actus' riften guard for their soldier and maybe you could make an armour that fit to an bowman ? But with different texture.

Except for the Imperials and the stormcloack ( eventually solitude and Windhelm )

Edited by TheMedievalsKnights

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly my plan TMK. In our first release there will be five groups:

Imperials: Heavy, light, medium

Stormcloak: Heavy, three lights

Windhelm: Guard armor

Solitude: Guard armor +?

Other Holds: Officer, huard armor. (if that isnt clear enough: each hold will NOT have unique meshes. Only textures).

Maybe we can add armors like mage armor for farengar etc. Jarl outfit. Thane etc etc. But that should be later.

If we dont get permission to use the fur mesh, we should use either this or this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/238313//?

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/bamsemisbruker/Utennavn_zps9b543390.png

Edited by luddemann

Sometines ago he said, we must ask nivea
Btw, nice variant :smile:
Eventually you can add the heavyplate upperlegs and use the tw2 seltkirk npc gloves(the one of actus imp knight)

Edit: atm, the extracted mod has a size of 880 MB

Edited by Witcher5688

Ludd, pls make 1k 2k and 4k versions of the textures for low-end and high-end pc's (i'm one of the 1-2k user...)

They'll be added as optional files

Just a technic question but do i need more RAM for a complete 4k textured skyrim?

4k is pointless as I usually use textures from skyrim and witcher which come in 2k. I make very few from scratch and they are not worth 4k.

To reduce the size of the mod, you should be smart when you make texturepaths so different armors use the same textures. For instance the temerian knight is very often used. I got a bandit armor coming up soon :)