Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

out of curiosity, I've just checked the original shield pack, and this is where the specularity issue comes from, not in the retext. As I suspected, the normal maps don't have any custom alpha channel, so these shields will have too shiny, almost oily look to them until this is corrected. I'm just saying.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeye. Ill send you everything :) What do you mean without weight sliders? Use weight sliders on the armors we have weight slider for! Just cause a couple of the armors didnt have weight sliders doesnt mean the rest shouldnt have!

We can talk about video previews and such when we are closer to release ;)

I don't like clipping bugs and every armor hasn't a slider, only some gloves or boots if i remember correct..

ok... I've got the Stormcloak general from my german friend fenriks, now I need Ulfric, Tullius and the Actus Knight if gaunthis version is working...

I'll prepare much nifs as I can, Thursday at 16pm I should have my free time back.

I'll do the most things on weekend so we could release it this month or beginning of December when everything works right :)

Ludd I'll use the Stormcloak4 as Windhelmguard with the normal guard helmet. is it ok?

pics are coming asap, hope to finish the shields today :D

Lovely. I'd love to see it in game for myself soon. Ill wait till you have the rest of the files. Wow, we are almost ready to release! BTW, what do people think of the shields? Btw, only about half of them are shown here. And again, Waffenbaum, I took quite a lot of inspiration from you :smile: Witcher, can you make the armor using the Stormcloak4 mesh and the red leather and chainmail textures I made? And post pics :)

EDIT: btw I want those helmets only for the stormcloaks. Im thinking we use the helmet from the marksman mod. What do you think?'

EDIT2: The texture on Galmars pants will be changed!

Edited by luddemann

Lovely. I'd love to see it in game for myself soon. Ill wait till you have the rest of the files. Wow, we are almost ready to release! BTW, what do people think of the shields? Btw, only about half of them are shown here. And again, Waffenbaum, I took quite a lot of inspiration from you :smile: Witcher, can you make the armor using the Stormcloak4 mesh and the red leather and chainmail textures I made? And post pics :)

EDIT: btw I want those helmets only for the stormcloaks. Im thinking we use the helmet from the marksman mod. What do you think?'

EDIT2: The texture on Galmars pants will be changed!

Yeah, i can't add every shield so i made a variety of 4:4

With the textures, i look on it ;)

Than, wich helmets? The one of the guards? And do you mean my marksman mod?

And pics everytime asap but you know that :D

Btw where are these textures?

Edited by Witcher5688

You cant add all the shields? I thought we could make half of the guards wear the kite shield and the other half wear the long shield. If you dont know how to do that, does anybody know? It should be possible, shouldnt it? If not, then I want solitude to use the kite shield and Dawnstar to use long shield. They look better imo :)

What I meant is all the guards except windhelm guards use the helmet in your marksman mod. It holds the same quality right?

The texture for galmars pants might be in the stormcloak1 folder in Credo 6. If not, you'll have to wait. The red leather and chainmail textures should be included. The folder is called Chainmail. Place the armor on any NPC you find suitable.

@Waffenbaum: They dont really fit in IMO. I think they look too clean and detailed. Plus the textures are only 512x512. I upped mine to 2048