Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

You cant add all the shields? I thought we could make half of the guards wear the kite shield and the other half wear the long shield. If you dont know how to do that, does anybody know? It should be possible, shouldnt it? If not, then I want solitude to use the kite shield and Dawnstar to use long shield. They look better imo :)

What I meant is all the guards except windhelm guards use the helmet in your marksman mod. It holds the same quality right?

The texture for galmars pants might be in the stormcloak1 folder in Credo 6. If not, you'll have to wait. The red leather and chainmail textures should be included. The folder is called Chainmail. Place the armor on any NPC you find suitable.

@Waffenbaum: They dont really fit in IMO. I think they look too clean and detailed. Plus the textures are only 512x512. I upped mine to 2048

Its possible, when there are enough outfit templates for the guards and when i know how they're working bug free i'll do it.

Shields will be changed and why not use the actually helmet for rebell holds and my helmet for imperial holds?

Btw i must add the lower part of the actually helmet, its much better than the vanilla farmer hat^^

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just as an information but I can rig helmets when needed ;)

Btw i need an helmet for the penitus, ulfric abd tullius armor, than prepared imp armors and than we're finished :)

http://www7.pic-upload.de/06.11.13/5of2gjqfk7an.jpg

Edited by Witcher5688

Yep, i can set the metal a bit lower :smile:
For the penitus... An barbutta or sallet?
Can u make a kite shield for the imperial light shield and a parvise for the imperial heavy shield?

edit: I can't add an bslightningshaderproberty to tmk's armors?? wth is that problem o.O

Edited by Witcher5688