Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

I don't really like that armor, too simple and brown while all credo armors look really detailed and colorful. Remember that this mod is based on late Middle Ages/Renaissance.

Edited by Derok

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like that armor, too simple and brown while all credo armors look really detailed and colorful. Remember that this mod is based on late Middle Ages/Renaissance.

You are looking at the standard armor for skyrim, Use some imagination Derok. Like TheMedievalKnights says, it's the mesh that is important here. A nice Retex, add a pouch, belt, even a cloak. It would look great. And you have yet another armor, that fits with the existing, but different enough for more variety,

My character wears the DreamBurrow Regal Hunter mods belt & pouch attachments over it, with a traveler fur cloak to complete the look = Recluse hunter living off the land stamp of approval :yes:

Anyway, not up to me, just thought i'd help roll this baby along if i could.

@Luddi, some progress on your textures?

If you have some armors finished, give me the download link with a PM and not here ok?

Btw is the imperial version here good for some archer npcs or a replacement of imperial studded armor?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36148

Edited by Witcher5688

Any textures in particular? I have finished all the difuse maps for all my armors. I will do the normal maps and specular maps when I get the models in game.

Tbh, I've never really liked that model. It is originally a dwarf armor from witcher 2. Thus the textures appear streched and low res imo. We'll use the yeoman archer armor for the studded.