Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

So I'm not the only guy able to export. Is my help still required? I'm busy and in my free time I work for another mod. Edited by Derok

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still require a ton of help. But you can of course choose yourself whether you want to help or not. Are you able to make _1 TMK? And can you send me the finished armors soon, derok?

EDIT: I have started making the guard textures. I would very much like to recieve the nifs for them. And I dont think the normal guards should use the helm actus chose. Lets keep those for the stormcloaks. They should wear lots of different types imo. Like the pot helm and the one you have used in your marksman mod, witcher.

Edited by luddemann

@CelestianPaladin: My warrior priest armor uses those shoulders. I didnt really understand what you meant about the colors of the julianos armor. They seem very standard to me. TBH i think my warrior priest armor is better than most of Actus'. I love the julianos though. If witcher wants to add Actus' cleric armors to the game through our mod, I dont mind. As for the helmets; I agree they look good and fit our theme superbly. We should contact the author.

I am still waiting for news about the guard armor, the armors Derok rigged and the textures for the baggy pants. Nothing can be released until we get these files.

And btw, I want my bard armor in the game. I think Talsgar the Wanderer should wear it. Or somebody at the collage

Also my shaman armor should be included and given to Cheif Larak.

Edited by luddemann