Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And btw, I want my bard armor in the game. I think Talsgar the Wanderer should wear it. Or somebody at the collage

Also my shaman armor should be included and given to Cheif Larak.

That shaman armour would look great on the orc apothecarys/sorcereses in each stronghold too.

Ive sendt the files to witcher. About your armor witcher, I think it is too similar to the coat of plates armor by actus to really be worth it. If a rigger thinks differently however, he may of course rig it.

@TMK Very creative armor. You're using lots of parts I havent thought of. But I really dont see a guard wearing it. Seems impractical and too fancy. Doesnt make much sense to have so much armor of hands and feet and just to small shoulder pads for the torso. Maybe with some tweaking you can make it for an imperial mage.

I cant stress how important it is to get the guard armor, rigged armors by Derok and baggy pants texture!

During the Middle Ages, men were with what they had or what they could take on the corpses of enemies. Futhermore, this armor is by no means attributed to a simple grunt but a person of a certain rank. Regarding the shoulder and breastplate, having simple shoulder guard allows better freedom of movement for fighting it is the same for the breastplate.