Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

I agree. TMK can you do it? You don't need to do the weights yet.

Make Legate Rikke use saskias armor. Or this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29549/? if you prefer that. Choose the one you like and I will make fitting textures. The armor you chose should be the female version of the imperial knight armor.

I have finished all the guard textures. Just waiting for the .nif.

Edited by luddemann

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a female soldier named Adelaisa Vendicci in the East Empire Company questline that seems to be a member of the Imperial Legion judging by the fact that in one stage of the quest line she has a unit of Imperial soldiers under her command. She might be a good fit for that Royal Guard Armour Ludderman made, perhaps retextured to look like the theme you are going with for the Legion sets you have created. Including Rikke and the Imperial woman in the beginning of the game makes 3 female solders in the Legion alone. I wonder if there are any more? :o

Ludd can i see some model pics?

Tmk, some progress on the roses armors?

I'd love to get them for a personal, non-release mod :)

Edit: can somebody make a demonstration video?

Would be great for showing how it works ingame and how to use the resurrect fix to change armors on older saves :)

Edited by Witcher5688

I found a female soldier named Adelaisa Vendicci in the East Empire Company questline that seems to be a member of the Imperial Legion judging by the fact that in one stage of the quest line she has a unit of Imperial soldiers under her command. She might be a good fit for that Royal Guard Armour Ludderman made, perhaps retextured to look like the theme you are going with for the Legion sets you have created. Including Rikke and the Imperial woman in the beginning of the game makes 3 female solders in the Legion alone. I wonder if there are any more? :o

Just just the warzones mod :D

Just just the warzones mod :D

Sorry im not sure im following, i dont have the warzones mod installed. :P