Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

Great work! Yes, the textures on the witcher weapons were equally bad as the shield textures it seems. Since I am going to china in two weeks, I wont be able to retexture them. We might get away with just upscaling the texture, little bit of sharpen and throw some high res metal textures on top. Not perfect, but should help quite a bit. I think all of the weapons he ported should be added.

Concerning helmets, I think we should just add as many as possible. I mean all from the witcher, actus and more. This goes for everything really, as much diversity as possible as long as all the items fit our theme. BTW, maybe we should make custom flags to fit the guards and the shields?

I want Warrior Cleric of Julianos added to all vigilantes of stendarr.

Btw, what did you mean by my pleasure?

Any chance this will make it on 0.1?

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/bamsemisbruker/Utennavn_zpscd868e41.png

Edited by luddemann

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the swords in mods like skyrim witcher ecperience come with a sheath that has a second sword that you cannot use, much like in the witcher game itself where geralt has one steel and one silver sword, except it is purely cosmetic. Can you please address this so that you get only on sheath per whatever sword you decide to use? :smile:

Edited by SilentStorm