Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

No worries, if luddemann is just continuing this same project and will agree to my original terms ( you can pm me about it now or later on) then its fine to make use of what you already used of mine for this project. :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for a reply. I've stared working on two armors: Stormcloak general and Penitus Oculatus Armor.

@Actus: Is it possible to get the missing textures? If so, when and how? Too bad about Ulfric, but I should manage to recreate him. Though, I think I will make him a little bit more snobby :wink: You didnt mention Tullius

More snobby? I thought it was so perfect the way it was. It made Ulfric actually cool, like an intimidating northern warlord. Please don't make him like... real fancy or anything. >_> <_<

No worries, if luddemann is just continuing this same project and will agree to my original terms ( you can pm me about it now or later on) then its fine to make use of what you already used of mine for this project. :smile:

Thank you for continuing to allow the assets used to stay in the work Nivea. Its much appreciated.

I wont, I just think that he is wearing too much armor. He is sitting on his throne most of the time, so it doesnt make much sense for him to be wearing a full plate armor.

That specific design was only going to be used for certain situations (no spoilers), if it was possible to do so. I was going to create a more leisurely attire for him when not on the battlefield.

Please remember that Nivea's fur shoulder mesh and textures were created from scratch and are valued assets, popular on the Nexus.

If anyone wishes to use them for the purposes of release, could you please contact Nivea and request permission.

Oh and Tulius, it appears I lost him without ever even knowing it.. which actually is a shame as he was my favourite. I can say that I might dip my toes back into the project for the purposes of Tullius and Ulfric when I have the time.

And here's Galmar WIP. He looks rather silly with those skinny arms :P But Galmar is pritty big, so he will look dangerous with he bare arms I think.

@Actus: I saw your post over at the file page. Will you be kind enough to explain what models (that I have used here) use which textures? And are all your texture work gone forever?

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/bamsemisbruker/Untitled-1_zps2d62c9d1.jpg