Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

Im not sure if you guys saw but Omesean just released his Aesir armor and I noticed it has practically the same Bear Helmet that Credo's Ulfric armor had. I remember that you guys said you weren't able to get it looking right but anyways if it suits you then then you may be able to use his really good bear helmet for your mod. Just a thought. :wink: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35094/

p.s. I noticed to that in the Aesir armor mod there is the option to use additional pieces of armor to allow for a very unique combination of pieces. The additional pieces (belts, trophies, pauldrons) do not add armor value but are very ascetically pleasing. Because I am no modder I do not know how difficult this process is but I would like to know if something like this interests the team? Would it not be cool to be able to attach additional pieces to allow for many more possibilities for the character and NPC's.

Edited by ENGOZ

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actus missed a lot of his armour, futhermore, he upload few of his armour textures so sorry guys but you have to forget Ulfric and Tulius armour :/

Here is the second picture of my Imperial Light Armours, finally they are finished ( the light armours of course ;)) :

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag140/TheMedievalsKnights/ScreenImprialLightArmours02_zps90e43547.jpg

Looks good mate. Ur really productive! Some constructive critique:

It looks wierd with the yellow collars (the thing around their shoulders) together with the yellow arms. You should make it two different colors.

The last armor (the more noble one) looks a bit odd because its so heavily armored on the legs, but just a shirt on the chest. It should be a balance.

Chainmail textures rarely looks good, so you should keep it to a minimum. For instance, the arms of the 1st and 4th armor should be just red.

The knight armor looks good, but you need to make all the metal textures match.

Can you make a perfect copy of the Yeoman Archer armor?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/153464

When you've gotten them into the game, send them to me and Ill polish the textures.

Edited by luddemann

Thanks for your critiques ( I love constructive critiques ! :p )

- I'll make one collar red instead of red, make the two others red with beige stripes ( like your moonstone knight armour)

- I'll withdraw the pauldron of the last armour ( I think it'll looks more balance )

- I can make a perfect copy of the Yeoman Archer armour

- Don't worry, the metal textures will match, it was just a quick picture for Witcher5688

- I'll recolor the arms of the 1st and 4th armour

You still have to tell me which symbol you wanna use for the imperial faction and send me it in the material you wan't and I'll be able to "faction" all the armour

I'll do every thing of that tomorrow :)

The Yeoman Archer is my favorite Imperial armor from Actus' origional range. If you could recreate it my admiration for your skills would only increase. Sorry for the lack of constructive criticism from me, I am not very good at it.

Edited by CyrusAmell