Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luddemann, on 28 Apr 2013 - 11:43, said:

I can do the retexture to make them fit every hold.

But than It must appear on different levels, or we have the vanilla effect: the same armor on every guard is... I think you know what I mean? :biggrin: Edited by Witcher5688

You will make like three different armor models for the guards, for example light, medium and heavy armor. Every hold has their own version of these armors with their own colors and symbols. I will make the textures that makes the armors fit the holds, and you will make the different models for the guards. Feel free to either use or be inspired by my guard armors. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/199043

I think the light armor should be the riften guard armor that actus made.

Edited by luddemann

the 3rd armorwould be perfect for a medium armor, the last one for the Yarl's Mage.

Is it possible, that ou can send me them over a pm?

Eventually, I can modify them a little bit :D

Pm sent

BTW, I would like to change it so that they all base off the same tunic so the amount of texture work is reduced, plus it will make them look more united. The tunic I would like them all to wear is the one from the riften guardsman.

And one more thing: we should try to keep the skirt from the roche armor to a minimum I think. It is used so many places (I use them for stormcloaks and actus used them for the metal plate armors.)

Edited by luddemann

Witcher, I think the armour you made look to fancy for a poor whiterun guardsman, but of course they look really awesome, I think you should make something like the guard armor of Luddeman, I'm currently reinstall my Nifplugin for 3ds max, I'll rigg all my mesh, paint weight them and take some screen ingame. If you agree witcher, I wanted to take your armor concept ( the one with the Sallet ) as an imperial armour, and about your helmet, THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE : the only game which gave is permission about its mesh is TheWitcher, so the helmet you use is the vanilla great helmet of M&B Warband so you con use it but we won't be able to upload the mod on the nexus if the helm is on the mod. AlphaWolf made some really nice great helmet, I will convert some .

Third Imperial Knightly Heraldic Armour ( which are the medium armour of the imperial, Mail&Plate in fact )

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag140/TheMedievalsKnights/ScreenImperialKnightlyHeraldicArmour04_zps68e3fce1.jpg