Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

Do the ones that we are 100% we actually wanna use. To begin with, thats Tullius.

The armors I want to see in game other than Tullius is:

Captain Aldis armor

Ulfrik that I made

Imperial Elite armor that I made

Imperial Yeoman Archer by Actus

Imperial Guardsman by Actus

Riften Guardsman by Actus

Whiterun Knight of the Hold by Witcher5688

Imperial knightly Heraldic Armour 4/1 by TheMedievalsKnights

Not the whiterun guardsman?

Its my favourite from my whiterun Set :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whiterun Hold is certainly a prosperous area, as well as a crossroads and trade hub for the region. But I agree that, ascetically at least, decking out their guardsmen with heavy armor would be odd considering the region thrives primarily on agriculture. Also wouldn't be very useful when fighting on the open fields I imagine.

Edited by CyrusAmell

Wow, I did not think that would come out so well as a straight port and overlay. I also know for a fact that the helmet in this picture is not a vanilla product, so everything should be pretty much good. This helmet would be great for the Stormcloaks, especially given it's germanic origins.

Edited by CyrusAmell

Wow, I did not think that would come out so well as a straight port and overlay. I also know for a fact that the helmet in this picture is not a vanilla product, so everything should be pretty much good. This helmet would be great for the Stormcloaks, especially given it's germanic origins.

Yes, the engine makes alot on this particular rendering, the normal map is used at its full potential, as for the light reflection.