Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Elite Armor looks awesome man. I also really liked the archers' armor in the picture with the Milanese helmet along with the helmet itself.

I would like it to be like 50% chance that guards wear light armor, 30 % chance that the wear medium and 20% chance that they wear heavy armor. At all times, not just when the player is a high level. Is this possible?

don't know, I think only when there are more than 1 outfit for guards, like whiterun(Comlete, no Shield, No Helmet and NoShield and Helmet).
if the other guards have just one outfit file, I think I isn't possible

Actually I think this would be pretty simple. All you have to do is make a leveled list for each outfit and each class and give shields and helmets percentage rates for showing up (i.e. Armor has 100% chance of showing, whilst helmets have only a 50% chance or whatever other number you want). After finishing all of the outfits, you put all of those leveled lists in a bigger leveled list and put this bigger leveled list in the guard's inventory. This would take a pretty long time though, since TMK has made so many armors and armor types.

Edited by Lice23

Concerning the application of guard armors, would it not be better if location dictated their attire? Honorguards in the Jarl's court should be heavily armored, lightly armored guardsmen should be patrolling the front gates - etc. Or is that not possible? I just imagine what the proposed allocation on items lists would look like at lvl. 81 and I just see a jumble of soldiers in differing attires walking around the city.

Concerning the application of guard armors, would it not be better if location dictated their attire? Honorguards in the Jarl's court should be heavily armored, lightly armored guardsmen should be patrolling the front gates - etc. Or is that not possible? I just imagine what the proposed allocation on items lists would look like at lvl. 81 and I just see a jumble of soldiers in differing attires walking around the city.

Your idea is acutally probably better than the one they had. Come to think of it, it would look really weird seeing a bunch of guards using different armor. I also don't see much difficulty in making this happen, but Witcher would have to create new guards. A lot of them actually.

This is what I wanted to do, I already done that for a personal medieval mod I made for Nehrim but I never posted it and it's pretty much the same in skyrim ( creating new guard, adding them to the leveled list, add item to the leveled list, even creatin news slots of armour ! ) But Witcher want to make the work on the CK, futhermore I think he also know ho to done that but maybe he don't wanna have to much things to do and I understand him :)

Today, I'll make the exact same imperials armour and we'll use them on the mod, about the other armour I made, I'll do a personal mod with and I'll continue working on it, but Luddeman is right, the priority is the guard armor so I'll also work on the riften armour and the solitude guard

What texture does the collar of the riften guardsman use? And the baggy pants that actus used on the stormcloaks, what textures do they use?

EDIT: if they are not included, I need one of you to extract them for me. If you do that, please exctrat the textrues for this headpiece as well: http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/witcher.gamepedia.com/5/5f/Execution_-_04.png

Edited by luddemann