Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

@Witcher, no its the pants from the picture of geralt fistfighting that I linked to.

@Actus: Are you following the thread? I just good to know if we can ask you questions here, and expect to get an answer. And the textures for the helm of the riften guardsman: Is it there?

@TMK: if the riften guardsman helm textures is not there, can you unwrap it so I can make a new texture for it?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Witcher, no its the pants from the picture of geralt fistfighting that I linked to.

@Actus: Are you following the thread? I just good to know if we can ask you questions here, and expect to get an answer. And the textures for the helm of the riften guardsman: Is it there?

@TMK: if the riften guardsman helm textures is not there, can you unwrap it so I can make a new texture for it?

I do check in every now and then, so if I see something that I can help out on I will post...

The riften guardsman helm (Norman looking one) was from M&B Warband, I got a lot of great assets from the Open Source files on the M&B Nexus as well as the Taleworlds forums..