Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ENGOZ: They will probably use light armor, because thats what they wear in vanilla, plus it is more sensible since they are more guerrilla soldier.

@TMK: Its the one that Actus used for riften guardsman. Can you unwrap it so I can make textures for it? Do you make the knight of the hold like actus did?

Edited by luddemann

@ENGOZ: They will probably use light armor, because thats what they wear in vanilla, plus it is more sensible since they are more guerrilla soldier.

@TMK: Its the one that Actus used for riften guardsman. Can you unwrap it so I can make textures for it? Do you make the knight of the hold like actus did?

I meant more along the lines of whether they would wear chainmail or lamellar armor. Not for all of them just for maybe 1 out of 5 or so.

I still have the WITCHER 2 Textures unpacked in .bmx format on my computer. The texture missing is from the fat bandit or the pirat model. I could give them to you but at the moment somethings wrong with this cursed bmx unpack thing and it literally drives me crazy....