FCOM + Deadly Reflex ?

jygg4lag

Hey, everyone. I love this website, and appreciate other peoples work, but i'm new here so i wanted to ask you guys about FCOM and Deadly Reflex together :)

I have installed FCOM and Deadly Reflex together before, but it was too hard to play because as soon as i got out of sewers, and then into that Ayleid Ruin (forgot it's name), i fought bandits there and ALMOST every attack i threw at them they dodged :|

So i was wondering does anyone think is it a good idea to use it again ?

Also can you guys recommend me some good leveling mod that is compatible with FCOM ?

Also the Deadly Reflex version i use is 5.0, because 6.0 is too buggy.

Thanks.

Edited by jygg4lag

Personally I'd consider her as an essential mod, one I wouldn't play without. You can always set her to stay out of the battles (which she will do unless you are in danger of dying). I also have her set to keep my guy healed up, but you'll want to disable that until your character is skilled up in Restoration (having her keep you healed doesn't afford much chance of your character gaining experience in restoration).

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I'd consider her as an essential mod, one I wouldn't play without. You can always set her to stay out of the battles (which she will do unless you are in danger of dying). I also have her set to keep my guy healed up, but you'll want to disable that until your character is skilled up in Restoration (having her keep you healed doesn't afford much chance of your character gaining experience in restoration).

Hi buddy, don't care about the question your trying to solve, how are you. best wishes frank!