Fashion?

thekid345

IMO, fashion is quite over-rated, but I guess you could say I have a sense of style.

Ussualy I wear some sort of vintage or band tee shirt, not too lose, but not too tight. Always wear a sweater, no matter how hot it is. Usually don't zip it all the way up.

Pants, I like skinny jeans. I'm not emo. No way. Honestly, don't even start me on any emo shiznizzle. IMO, skinny jeans are:

1:Comfy.

2Look suhweet.

3:I can grab them at my faviorte store.

4:it's easier for me at least to skate in skinny jeans rather than baggy stuff.

I aslo like studded, and checkered belts.

I'm not a hat person, but I have a few nifty hats.

So..whads yalls style?

I've never really been into fashion or trends.

The one I will admit to following was back in the acid-house days in England. Yes, I was one of the clowns in his flourescent orange or green shorts with a smiley face t-shirt. heh.

These days I'm usually in jeans and a shirt (though usually worn outside the jeans) and almost all are Ben Sherman as I just like the look and the fact that they are British. :)

Cheers.

one word.

Gothic.

i mostly wear short sleeved either black or red T-shirts with dark jeans and my trench coat.

i have a wide arrange of pendents and i put one on most days.

yeah most of my wardrobe is darks.

but i do have a small section of light colours.

mostly light blue.

My sense of fashion is what is comfortable and if I like it. I dont care what others are wearing or what is the new trend. Besides, there are a lot of people just like me out of coincidence, not because we want to follow something, but because we all like the look.

Incase anybody was wondering, I wear clothing that is usually black, but not gothic or emo. Just band shirts about metal groups, with the pants of your choice, but I usually wear denim. Sometimes just a plain black shirt. The most important thing to me is, "Am I comfortable?"

Archived