Heartfires DLC ?

reaper9111

Hello guy's just started messing around with the new dlc, for fun, even if i don't really need this type of mod...

Aniway, just wanted to know, how long does it take for me to see what i'm creating ?

exemple: i've started normaly and logically by the small house... but after creating the fondation / floor / wall door ext, nothing show up, i went somewhere far and waited a freaking month... Still nothing show up ??? can you guys tell me how long it take to see what is been created, or do i need to create only one piece at the time and wait for it to show in game, then create the second pieces and so on...

The ESPWIKI, is not mentionning anything about how long you have to wait to see the changes///

Thanks guys !

Reaper

Hello guy's just started messing around with the new dlc, for fun, even if i don't really need this type of mod...

Aniway, just wanted to know, how long does it take for me to see what i'm creating ?

exemple: i've started normaly and logically by the small house... but after creating the fondation / floor / wall door ext, nothing show up, i went somewhere far and waited a freaking month... Still nothing show up ??? can you guys tell me how long it take to see what is been created, or do i need to create only one piece at the time and wait for it to show in game, then create the second pieces and so on...

The ESPWIKI, is not mentionning anything about how long you have to wait to see the changes///

Thanks guys !

Reaper

Each part of the house should appear instantly. However I am experiencing the same bug as you with Heljarchen Hall, the other two seems to work fine though. I'm thinking it is a mod conflict, so if you want I could share my loadorder so that we can compare and find out exactly where the conflict lies.

the only thing i can think of, is "Secondary Location map marker" it add a map marker next to the land in falreath, (the necro altar by the lake)

That' can be a possible conflict... do have any mod that add "something" next to you r land as well ?

Hello! Just found out, that I have same problem as reaper9111. Here is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

JSwords.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

SoS - Civilization.esp

Weapons and Armor fixes.esp

Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp

bladesfactionfix.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

UnlimitedBookshelves.esp

Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp

AnotherBlackThievesGuildArmor_v2.1.esp

BloodWitchArmor.esp

bouncy_bodices_for_unpb_bbp.esp

calyps-investigator.esp

DCSorceress.esp

FaalSizaan.esp

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

iorvethlightarmor_v_1_3.esp

MashupUNP.esp

Matys Mithril armor Enhanced.esp

Raven Set v1.4.esp

ScoutArmor.esp

TH3WICK3D1-ViperAssassinArmor.esp

TH3WICK3D1-BlueStripesEliteArmor.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp

female mannequins in homes.esp

female mannequins.esp

Unique Region Names.esp

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp

malecompilationv1.esp

Annekke.esp

zzz_Jenassa_MAKEOVER_by83Willow.esp

CompilationV1.esp

FollowerWander2.esp

Spousetocustomhome.esp

BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

chainmail.esp

YngolFix.esp

serana1.esp

bouncy_booties.esp

DreamBurrowsRegalAssassin.esp

bouncy_belts_and_stockings.esp

SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp

Skyrim Performance MOD.esp

Any similarities? Installed mods are cosmetics mostly ... will appreciate any suggestion :)

Thanks!

R.

Hello! Just found out, that I have same problem as reaper9111. Here is my load order:

Any similarities? Installed mods are cosmetics mostly ... will appreciate any suggestion :)

Thanks!

R.

I disabled every mod that we have in common and I still have the exact same issue.

I disabled every mod that we have in common and I still have the exact same issue.

HI!

First of all, thanks for reply. This thing is getting weirder and weirder. I was able to build and completely furnish Lakeview Manor, but I'm still having the same issues with Windstad Manor and Heljarchen Hall ....