Heartfires DLC ?

reaper9111

I disabled every mod that we have in common and I still have the exact same issue.

HI!

First of all, thanks for reply. This thing is getting weirder and weirder. I was able to build and completely furnish Lakeview Manor, but I'm still having the same issues with Windstad Manor and Heljarchen Hall ....

I had no issues at all with Lakeview, Heljarchen Hall though I could not get the Jarl to offer me the Giant quest so I couldn't get it. Windstad Manor I was able to buy the property but nothing shows up. I've looked everywhere for a solution, yet I couldn't find anything. There must be another mod or two that effects the same area as the Skyrim Distant Terrain mod. Although I checked all the major terrain mods that I have downloaded and there was no one else reporting any errors.

I think I'm going to start disabling every mod one by one. I am not looking forward to this, since I've been avoiding doing this for four hours now.

Same problem here with Heljarchen, and I don't use the Distant Terrain Mod. I'll have to try the other two holds and see what happens.

Ok found the problem for me at least. "SkyTest - Realistic Animals and predators" was the problem. Obviously something to do with the nearby spawns.

Same problem here with Heljarchen, and I don't use the Distant Terrain Mod. I'll have to try the other two holds and see what happens.

Ok found the problem for me at least. "SkyTest - Realistic Animals and predators" was the problem. Obviously something to do with the nearby spawns.

I'm going to try to deactivate SkyTest and Distaint terrain when I come home from work (in about 8 hours), and if it works then we have confirmation as to where the error is.

No luck here, i'm not using any of those 2 mod

The only one i can think of is More map marker or Monters's mod, but monster's mod said it has not edited any cell, and only changed some leveled list...

I'll have to go with the old fashion and start disabling one by one, this always give you the truth... lol !

Reaper

Disabling Skytest worked perfectly for me, although I did not have to deactivate "distant terrain". So if anyone have something that messes with the spawning areas, that might be the cause of the conflicts. Examples of mods that might do this is Wars in skyrim and Warzones. It is not to say that any of these poses a problem for you, but anything messing with spawns in that particular area might be a problem.

• 3 months later...

Hello! Just found out, that I have same problem as reaper9111. Here is my load order:

Any similarities? Installed mods are cosmetics mostly ... will appreciate any suggestion :)

Thanks!

R.

I also have the same problem. None of my houses appear, no matter how long or how far away from the plot I wait.

This is my load order, dunno what the problem could be.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Hearthfires.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

JSwords.esm

throwingweapons.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

WerewolfMastery.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

New Spell Summon Werewolf.esp

BloodyFacials.esp

AlvhildeLycan.esp

CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp

moveit.esp

OrientalRace.esp

Superjump_2x.esp

VanillaReducedTextures.esp

Knight Of Thorns Armor.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp

Sneak Tools.esp

Better Vampires - No DawnGuard.esp

Hell Sword.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

shadowmere.esp

(Rest of the mods are disabled because I don't usually use them)