Mod port request, port onto XB1

Danstronghammer

I've seen a mod on nexus which will be perfect for the settlements, of those who play as a raider / Mad Max style / lawless / general bad boy/girl type characters.

Slaves have always been a big part of Fallout lore, however Bethesda seemed to have overlooked this on FO4, that is until Nuka World was released.

The mod i've found, would change this, adding more immersion and realism to the settlements of those player characters as described above.

Its called "slave and model poses" and consists of about 100 different slave and pinup poses, the webpage is below.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38340

To save file space i dont belive all the poses would be required, only those which would add the the above described immersion

The mod author describes this mod as "very nsfw", however i belive its only because of the way the author has showcased the mod and displayed the figures using the poses.

The majority of the poses themselves (there are a few exception) are not nsfw, its only the context in which you use them which would make it so, meaning it should be safe for consoles.

The mod author has given permission for this to be ported to console, i have a screenshot of the message if required

If any of you fine modders out there are willing to do this, i'm sure there will be many people who will be eternally gratefull

These rugs are even more work as they require enter and exit animations and SubGraphData. Theyâre technically furniture (like a chair).

Most pose mods use a ring and/or a special gun that allows you to force yourself or NPCs into a specific pose.

The S&M poses do have 100 poses that have to be put into menus. One menu can only handle 20 entries. So one main menu and 6 sub-menus at least plus some convenience functions.

As I said: Itâs not impossible and not hard (for a halfway skilled modder) but a lot of work.

If I wouldnât have decided to not release my mods anymore, I wouldâve probably ported it.