Ban for Fun

alex2avs

Ban Pagan for not knowing that Tosh.0 (tosh point zero) is a comedy central show or net which centers around technology an internet drunktardedness

Ban Pagan for not knowing that The Jace Hall show is a B-side net based start up show centered around one of the old developers from Monolyth Video Games, sister company of WB, WB gaming, who ran the company into the ground almost with the development of the new MMO genre title The Matrix Online, yet as it seems Jace Hall kept running an ended up working on the new V network show while secretly filming this net show "The Jace Hall Show" which centered around Video Game Companies an playing video games with movie stars interviews an other net based humor.

Ban Pagan for wearing girl pants, whad up wit that? Did you not know which section you were shopping in?

Ban GS for making a ban with a question, Yo GS whad up wit that?

Ban the big picture because neither one of us see's it.

Awe Pagan Dude... I looked up when I was typing about 15 minutes ago an just saw the number 11 in my notifications, I was like, Oh I'm not even going to go look....

Ban Pagan for thinking that Modders get to play the games instead of ending up spending all the time on forums or in some mod making nightmare.

Ban Pagan for thinking farmers have any money for new games

Ban Pagan for teaching me how to ban like a champ

Ban Pagan for not spending all his time working with textures so he could later learn 3D meshes, so he could later learn scripting in order to make a killer super ban mod for Fallout 3

ban GS for thinking I'm not spending anytime modding the one game I can play

ban GS for being a farmer lucky you

ban you for being able to play fallout 3 but not because you are implying that you mod the game

ban GS for thinking I don't mess with textures

ban GS for learning how to ban like a champ