Help narrowing a crash.

amusingCalico

So I've got my fallout 4 modded pretty much exactly how id like it. It looks fantastic. the gameplay feels great and it runs well. I usually get around 60 fps, sometimes less if im in very crowded boston areas. It's all perfect but one thing. I seem to be experiencing totally random CTDs. There's no warning for it either. No slow down just before, no freezing or lagging, ill just be playing one moment and then the next im staring at my desktop. It doesnt seem to be anything too specific either. Sometimes its when i turn and look at something (but other times that wont crash it when i try loading the save again.) Sometimes its after meleeing a wall or something (again, not consistent, i can load the save again, melee the same wall/door and be fine) And sometimes when shooting raiders. But once again this is not consistent. So I'm not even sure if those are what is resulting in the crash. I've browsed various threads discussing similar issues and tried the various fixes I've found. From rebuiling my CBBE outfits, to removing a certain mesh from bandit clothes, to changing the available video memory in the enb ini and none of it seems to work. Below I will share my load order, as well as my computer's specs. I hope you all can help me out here because at this point I'm at a loss and it's rather frustrating because when I CAN play its a lot of fun and it feels great. But the crashes are just too frequent for me to ignore.

I'm using Vortex if that matters.

Load order

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/ggJVr8smy6/

PC Specs
https://gyazo.com/2ddfae9421b960702d2cb741704b1993
https://gyazo.com/1fb3801c45bd33a93d74326d4f770ede

If any solutions can be found i would be eternally grateful to you all

before we get into it, 2 things.

1. are you playing fallout 4 on Linux ?

or is it just a coincidence that you posted your load order on ubuntu website.

and 2. Vortex definitely Matters, because we are talking a Virtual Drive, And a Potential issue when it comes to Load Order Management. which both Greatly Matter.

so before i check your load order, i need to know if you are actually playing on linux. because that will without a doubt greatly matter as well. due to emulation.

Problematic Mods:

Craftable Armor Size - Made Redundant By AWKCR - As Such this is now a Potential Conflict

Crafting Workbench - Made Redundant By AWKCR - As Such this is now a Potential Conflict

You have many more, but that is all i am going to list.

Always Read the Description Page, Bug Reports Section and Post Section of Every Single Mod You Download, Thoroughly.

Modding Bethesda Games Requires a lot of Experience, Research, Patience and Determination to Problem Solve (All of Which go Hand in Hand), the more mods you have, the more this Fact is Enforced.

one must also understand this game is poorly optimized and has very strict limitations of its own (engine being the primary restriction, as it is very old and fragile).

Modding is not supposed to be easy, their is no automated solution, its a Great Gift, that Comes at a Great Price. the User Absolutely Must have 4 Key Skills to Succeed. and they are: Experience, Research, Patience, and Determination. once you have, Evolve and use these elements fully, you have paid the price, and can fully enjoy modding.

Lastly: you Load Order is invalid as well, so that is a primary reason why you are getting Random CTDs

Experience: Start of with a few mods, then proceed with more as you become more familiar with modding, don't just download 255 random mods and hope for the best, it does not work like that, many of us who do run that many have been modding for several years, and have a Great Deal of Experience, Research, Patience and Determination, as well as Mod Creation, Mod Editing, etc etc. me for example, have been modding for 7 years, which also includes Mod Creation, Mod Editing, and knowing exactly how mods work, i have the knowledge and Experience, to be able to look into the actual mod(s) itself so i know exactly how the majority of mods work, and likewise potential issues they may cause with other mods, and likewise where they should be placed in the load order.

Research: Incredibly important, understand exactly how the mods interact with the game and each other, Understand how to build a correct Load Order, these are 2 extremely important aspects of the game: Mod Interaction and Load Order, these are also 2 of the highest possible Causes for CTDs, and other issues, Which is almost always caused by Insufficient Experience and Research.

Patience: again incredibly important, as it fuels Determination, which is of course another incredibly important skill, this is very much needed in both a modding Scenario and Mod Creation Scenario, Patience is invaluable, without it you wont get Anywhere

Determination: Goes hand in hand with the Patience, this combined with the 3 other skills is what determines if a modded game works or not, as it is entirely down to the user. Determination is also invaluable in a Mod Creation Scenario. without Determination, the mod simply either cease to exist, or not exist in the first place.

yea, thats both the joy and the curse of having so many mods available, their is like over 10k mods, and you will most likely want to test quite a few, but at the same time, your game wont last long enough to test them. due to conflicts and what not.

heres a few more mods, that need to be looked at:

3DNPC_FO4 (tales from the commonwealth) - breaks precombine-previs system, which will result in absymal performance. this mod can also cause CTDs <-- its a shame as this mod just like 3dnpc from skyrim are very good mods, but the issues cannot be ignored, performance and stability are the most important to me. Note: this mod edits many vanilla areas, which may conflict with your extended mods (the mods that extend areas) and possibly beantown mod, i dont run any of these mods however, so i am stating these as potentional, not 100%

Weaponsmith Extended 2 - 86 Bug Reports (Pretty Significant), some of which are CTD reports

Raider Overhaul - Very old mod by now, and the requirements are much newer then the mod, can cause all sorts of issues, 50/50 people say it works no issues, however the other half say its broken, 1 thing i do know, and that is it causes severe lag when new npcs spawn from it, its a very good mod, but their is no denying it does indeed have issues, same can be said for Super Mutant Redux, both of these mods have Caused CTDs for me. and as such i have removed them quite a bit ago, in hopes Raider Overhaul gets updated. in the 2 years i had it installed, i really enjoyed it (but had a lot of issues at the same time, which because i enjoyed the mod so much, i just lived with them issues, however i finally got rid of the mods), but in the end, it needs updating badly. and as such i removed it along with Super Mutant Overhaul.

Super Mutant Redux - Same as Above

Vault 1080 - has 5 Deleted Navmeshes (Deleted Navmeshes are never good, these can result in 100% Repeatable Proximity CTDs) also has a lot of Bug Reports (Not good) not too mention it is made to show off a 1080, which is vastly superior to 1060 and accordingly even the 1080 can not run this mod without performance issues, pretty ironic but to be expected, as nvidia geforce expereince is classed as crapware, so likely their mod would not be any better, still love nvidia though xD.

MikeMooresMCAM - 3 CTD reports, as well as other issues.