More adopted children or remove adopted children.

espen96

I also want this option. I regret one of the adoptions i have made, scince i did not know you could adopt from other places then the orphanage. And scince i know it now instead of before, i can not easily go back to an old save. (I do not want to do all those quests again!)

I'd like to be able to adopt more than two children, for roleplaying purposes. My character doesn't seem to think four is unreasonable, and they look so sad in that orphanage...

Yea. I was having a hard time picking only two children. Especially when i later found out that there are adoptable children roaming in the cities. That are trying to live from begging and selling flowers. I immediatly felt bad about my choise....

I'd like to adopt more childen too, I adopted Sofie from the streets of Windhelm and Runa from the Riften orphanage. I recently found Lucia in Whiterun and she's all alone and I have a big house north of Whiterun with six beds so I'd like to be able to adopt at least two more. Maybe the mod could make the two single beds upstairs into childens beds since I usually find my steward and wife asleep in the double bed downstairs, it kind of makes me wonder what they're up to while I'm gone. :P

• 8 months later...

You want to get rid of children you already adopted!? :O Noooooooooo!!!!!

lol

I had the same exact thought. Even though I know it's just a game, where we kill random bandits down in their luck and cavort with daedra and such, and and I know the OP just wants a do-over, but still...somehow...it just seems so wrong.

Let's not forget the children you can adopt if you kill their parents :devil: I did that with Britte & Sissel, got tired of Lemkil bad mouthing his daughters.