Outfit help - wierd glitch!

JadeMoontail

So I have this glitch on two outfits and I am not sure how to do fix it. Both outfits were converted to fit my custom player model using the Outfit studio, It only happens when I crouch

Provided is a screenshot of the issue https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/463872779234836490/627793595486699559/SPOILER_20190929020455_1.jpg

Any help will be greatly apreciated

EDIT: Issue has been identified as an issue with the first person POV model. Any ideas how to fix that?

Fixed everything using outfit studio, Using a BA2 extractor I got the nif for some basic first person outfits of the type I needed and used outfit studio to get everything to work out. I can be more precise if needed

Edited by JadeMoontail

could try disabling/enabling the first person flag, to do this:

open said mod in the Creation Kit:

go to Armor Addon (record entry) - locate said armor piece, double click on it, and either tick or untick the hi res thirst person only box

so tick the box if not ticked and untick if already ticked.

unknown if that will work however, as i am pretty sure that flag is for seeing your armor when looking at the pipboy, but its worth a shot nontheless, if it dont work, can you link me to either armor and i will check it out.

How does the 1PV model looks like? It should only contain the arms up to the shoulders. Otherwise, parts of your body can fall into the camera depending on your BodySlide preset. You can't simply take the 3rd person mesh and use it as a 1PV mesh. You have to remove everything except the arms.

In first person view not all bones are animated.

How does the 1PV model looks like? It should only contain the arms up to the shoulders. Otherwise, parts of your body can fall into the camera depending on your BodySlide preset. You can't simply take the 3rd person mesh and use it as a 1PV mesh. You have to remove everything except the arms.

In first person view not all bones are animated.

How would I go about removing them? What tools do I need?

I managed to fix one of the outfits as it was a reskin for the Xarna mod of the Vaultsuit, so just extracted the first person nif of that from and edit from there and it worked, now the other mod doesn't have a first person I can find, Nova catsuit

I figured it out, will be editing the first post with what I did

Edited by JadeMoontail

could try disabling/enabling the first person flag, to do this:

open said mod in the Creation Kit:

go to Armor Addon (record entry) - locate said armor piece, double click on it, and either tick or untick the hi res thirst person only box

so tick the box if not ticked and untick if already ticked.

unknown if that will work however, as i am pretty sure that flag is for seeing your armor when looking at the pipboy, but its worth a shot nontheless, if it dont work, can you link me to either armor and i will check it out.

Thanks for the suggestion, didnt work out for this issue, but I will remember it if another instance pops up that a different fix doesn't work