can't access to Hjerim anymore!!!! :( ( CTD

Misakichun

hi , well ... as the topic says i can't access Hjerim anymore i don't know why, i could enter it and exit it easily with no problem at all but yesterday it suddenly CTD when i tried to enter it and i'm unable to enter it since then no matter how many times i try it will crashes :( :wallbash:

what should i do ?

please help me . thank you

Edited by Misakichun

Usually a CTD on entering a new cell means something is altering it and basically the game doesn't like it. You have two mods changing the same thing inside Hjerim? That'll be (most likely) your problem.

i just have the female Mannequins and Hjerim mess bug fix and both of them are working fine , .. hmm .. i don't have any other mod for Hjerim :( don't know why it happens but i recently downloaded and installed better animal could it be the problem ? :unsure: i don't know how can it be connected though !!! Edited by Misakichun

• 1 year later...

Are you using any ENB's?

If you are, try going to enblocal.ini and changing VideoMemorySizeMb using this formula,
VRam + SystemRam - 2048 =
Since my main video card has 2GB VRam and I have 8GB system ram, I set VideoMemorySizeMb=8192.
I also set ReservedMemorySizeMb=512 since I have more than 1GB VRam.

This may be unrelated but it may help your performance regardless. :smile:

Edited by Twitche21

Are you using any ENB's?

If you are, try going to enblocal.ini and changing VideoMemorySizeMb using this formula,

VRam + SystemRam - 2048 =

Since my main video card has 2GB VRam and I have 8GB system ram, I set VideoMemorySizeMb=8192.

I also set ReservedMemorySizeMb=512 since I have more than 1GB VRam.

This may be unrelated but it may help your performance regardless. :smile:

Newb here, but no. No ENB's. Wouldn't know where to start with those yet. Shortly after posting this I figured out my Unofficial Skyrim patches were out of date. I updated them and regained access. Thanks though.

Edited by SteveCampsOut