Will Pay for this mod.

queenbee21283

I'm a little confused as to what you want a backpack to do other than store items? If that's it then you'd be looking at something along the lines of The Bag of Holding, which has a unique inventory; but you'd need to make it a wearable item with a maximum capacity.

Lol I just want to combine the properties of something like bag of holding, or stash rock, Witha backpack that when droped it become a container on the ground you can access to store item and when picked up it an item you wear.

Im not into enchantment i want a real backpack as should everyone looking for a realistic play style not sure how this confuses ppl.

A wearable backpack that effectively turns into a safe container when dropped? I think you could do that yourself without having to pay anybody.

will simply have to take a look at how bag of hoolding and stash rock work and link them to a saber gear backpack. Will take some time but have to twait till i get the new computer.

Might want to look at bandoliers and pouches mod. You may be able to drop those and contain stuff in them.

Hahahah thats not how that mod works dude.

Thre are no mod currently for skyrim that do what i want. simple as that.

Wouldn't know, never drop my bandoliers, and I dont need a portable chest, so yeah.

Looks like you'll have to do it, since nobody else is interested in your money.

Edited by Enatiomorph

It never made sense to me why Skyrim was that technically stunted it didnt have a 'size' allowance. Yes you modify weight of the goods, to be more accurate, and tie your stats and capability to carry limit, but what is to stop you carrying 100 3 weight suits of armour when you have a 300 limit?

When I went to college, I could take 5 lever arch files in my bag. When they were full, they weighed 2kgs each, so I was carrying a load of 10 kgs. However, on their own, they weighed 10 grams. I could not fit 1000 folders into that bag no matter how hard I tried.

It never made sense to me why Skyrim was that technically stunted it didnt have a 'size' allowance. Yes you modify weight of the goods, to be more accurate, and tie your stats and capability to carry limit, but what is to stop you carrying 100 3 weight suits of armour when you have a 300 limit?

When I went to college, I could take 5 lever arch files in my bag. When they were full, they weighed 2kgs each, so I was carrying a load of 10 kgs. However, on their own, they weighed 10 grams. I could not fit 1000 folders into that bag no matter how hard I tried.

It's a game. Not many people want to sort all their items into a bunch of bags to make sure they fit, they want to get on with it and fight dragons.

Take it you haven't played Arma 2 then? Drakan? Both of those games have an Inventory system exactly the same. It is easy enough to code in (from the start, rather than modifying hard code), intuitive, and far more easy to balance when people have to choose between taking a suit of armour or a magic robe. Or in the case of Arma, a One shot LAW or additional Ammunition for the machine gunner in your multiple.

"Sorting all your equipment", which you have to do anyway when you reach 300 carry weight? Just having a carry weight is a half arsed attempt, might as well just remove it. Or else you get mods like Bandoliers and Backpacks.

Fun as they are, they are simply a visual addition to being able to carry more items.

If a Bandolier allowed you to carry a further 10 Potions, and wear another arrow quiver, each of which can carry 30 arrows, say, then they would be a lot more in depth. And make the game more pleasureable and tactical.