Will Pay for this mod.

queenbee21283

@Black_Thorn

I read this before when you first posted it up and it gave me the idea to try and add at least a wearable form of my bag of holding mod Glimpse Of Elsweyr. I know it is possible to do, but my Blender abilities are severly lacking. Everything just came out exploded. And I've given up on 3d modeling/manipulation that can't be done in NifSkope.

That said, if you know of a wearable backpack for Skyrim and can get permission to use it. I can easily adapt the container aspect. If you don't want it accessible via hotkey and only accessible when dropped that should be no problem.

Awsome Ill hit up some ppl and see what i can get ahold of. Hotkeys bah the world is too full of hotkeys as it is cant stand them myelf lol.

I do suggest you try my current bag of holding mod and see if the functionality of dropping it and accessing it is acceptable. You drop it from your inventory and instead of quick pressing the "E" button you hold the "E" button as if you were going to move it and place it somewhere.

As far as hotkey, it's no problem to not script for it. Might actually make it easier to wear, since equipping counts as activating.