skyrim loads forever

NCRsoldier

so here is my problem: skyrim was freezes me for about 20 second from time to time. it was also freezes for 30 second on quick save. someone told me to put this:

[papyrus]

iMinMemoryPageSize=100000

iMaxMemoryPageSize=5000000

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=1800000000

I have put it in the right place and it worked for me but lately it makes the load forever when I enter a new cell. pls help

So your loads are slow, but they eventually do load? Not a freeze or CTD?

More information is needed to help you.

What are your computer specs?

What is the size of your savegames?

Have you tried disabling autosave?

What changes "recently" when the problem started?

Are you using BOSS for load order and have you addressed any messaged in the BOSS log, including hand placing any mods BOSS does not recognize?

So your loads are slow, but they eventually do load? Not a freeze or CTD?

More information is needed to help you.

What are your computer specs?

What is the size of your savegames?

Have you tried disabling autosave?

What changes "recently" when the problem started?

Are you using BOSS for load order and have you addressed any messaged in the BOSS log, including hand placing any mods BOSS does not recognize?

2. about 25mb

3.my auto saves are always disabled

4.I have uninstalled sounds of skyrim

5.yes I am using boss and nothing bad is shown

I5 2400 3.1mgh

8gb of ram

geforce 550ti

(if you need more just ask)

thanks for answering, oh and it never loads up, I have waited 15min and nothing, its loads like a regular skyrim

Edited by NCRsoldier

Your last statement confuses me "it never loads up...it loads like regular skyrim?"

If you get stuck on the loading screen, (does not go past this) you may try these:

1. Change your fps to 35 if you are on 30, or 55 if you are on 60.

2. The other cause for infinite loads are usually mod related. You can try basic mod troubleshooting. (Bbens guide to mod troubleshooting)

If you have any mods through steam workshop, I'd check those to make sure one wasn't updated with a new dependency.

3. If you post your mods in their load order, something might stick out to someone.

I meant that it looks like that it loads like a normal skyrim but actually its loads forever, it have the same loading screen as skyrim(music', and object that can be rotate, smoke etc)

perhaps this will make things easier by letting you know which mods I have. (pls dont mind the upgraded toold mod, its just an experimental mod that I have created, I use it for like a year without problems)

EDITT: how do I change the fps?

Edited by NCRsoldier

It looks to me like you are not using BOSS, or that you used BOSS but never hand placed the mods that BOSS did not recognize. This is very likely your problem.

Go here and download BOSS GUI, if you have not already.

Run BOSS and make sure you have the option checks that generates a log in text file (this is much easier for you to cut/paste for posts, if needed.

Address all warnings/errors that the BOSS log gives you, and also place unrecognized plug-ins by hand, using the up/down arrows on the NMM plugin page.. The easiest way to do this is putting each with any similar mod that BOSS already placed (house mods together, weapons mods together, etc.) Also, the pinned post at the top of this forum has more information on placement if you want it.

In the case of your personal mod, personally I would try to place it with similar mods, and also, if things aren't still working, disable it, just to be sure.

Your ini memory page sizes are huge. I doubt that there is a good reason for them to be that large. That may have nothing to do with the loading issue, but those are very large chunks for single memory pages. Are you able to load interior saves? Quite a few people have had problems at some point with loading exterior saves, including me. Interior saves are almost always able to load. Also, your save file size is unusually large, beyond what is considered healthy. That's almost certainly a problem.

its looks like that with the [payprus] thing I put in the ini loading other cells no matter how large they are is forever and without the payprus thing its takes only for maximum 8 seconds.

EDIT: alright I have disabled all of the unrecognized mods. form here on now I will launch skyrim every time with a one unrecognized mods until I will find the one that is doing problems.

EDIT 2: wierd, I checked every one of the mods, seems like nothing wrong when I have activated the last mod, maybe all I was needed is a fresh save, the new save i only like 15mb which is pretty a lot but better than before. thanks guys, your responds were my will to not give up until I will fix the problem, thanks again. (and its my birthday so I think its skyrim way to give me a present)

Edited by NCRsoldier