Mod to let players use Magicka/Stamina/Health interchangeably with an Enchant

Nacoran

I'd like some enchantments that lets you use Magicka, Stamina and Health somewhat interchangeably. To balance it the conversion rate would be based on the level of the enchantment. For instance:
Magicka For Health- When your health drops to zero instead of dying you start taking Magicka damage instead. Say you had a Chestplate of Magicka for Health +20% and an attack would have killed you. You had 20 health left and the attack does 50 damage. First, you lose your 20 Health, but then your Magicka kicks in. Since you only have +20% for every 100 Magicka the enchantment siphons over into your Health you only get 20 hp. You'd need at least 160 Magicka to survive the attack, which would give you 31 spare hitpoints, (20 Health, Plus 31 Health from Magicka, minus 50 points from the attack: 1 hp left.)
Like the Fortify Enchants there would be higher level versions that combined two effects, so you could have Magicka and Stamina for Health as a single enchant when you find it.
Obviously, the 'Health for' enchants are dangerous to use. You might try swinging your sword one more time or cast one more spell and accidentally use up your health. It should be fairly balanced. The more powerful combined enchants would be draining two powers, so pretty quickly, and there is a huge benefit to having higher % enchants... a Health for Stamina 4% piece of kit could end up getting you killed pretty quick, but considering when you run out of health you are dead even the low % versions that boost your health could be useful.
I'd suggest the pieces they affect should tie to the class that they benefit so people have to give something up to get them. A warrior might usually put Fortify Armor and Fortify 1 Handed on his armor so having to put Magicka for Health or Magicka for Stamina on the same pieces would force him to balance his armor, while a mage might be perfectly happy being willing to give up Stamina for Magicka, so it should maybe cost him the slot for Fortify Destruction (Bad examples... I think all the Fortify enchants go on the same pieces... my brain is having a hard time on this last bit...)
(I'm going to post this on Steam too, since I know there is only a small chance of a mod getting made.) I might try to make it myself if someone can explain how to do the stamina/health/magicka swapping. I haven't modded before but I looked at the creation kit and the rest looked fairly doable.)

My thought is it would let characters who have really focused on one part of their build for a long time sort of change things up. It would help mages, later in the game, not feel silly for having taken a lot of Magicka when they have Enchants and Perks that reduce casting costs to zero or let a fighter become a powerful mage late in his career, with the balancing cost that he has to give up enchant spots and that his other stats will have to pay the price (and unless he enchants 4 pieces up to 25% each (the max) he won't be getting a 1:1 return.