Discrepanies

Raum777

I have had this problem for sometime now. I have been trying to resolve the problem on my own without having to bother anyone. Well; I can't resolve the issue without help.

1. When I type in the correct name of the mod into the Search box on Vortex, I get nothing but an answer as to refine my search. If was misspelling the mods title it would be one thing; but I have been putting in the correct spelling every time I do a search with the same problem each time.

2. When I put in a name of the mod and search for it; there is a listing of several mods that start with this Title; only when I click on that particular title of the mod I'm looking for, it just goes back to search mode. Why? I click on the

Text Title and it does the same thing. It does not matter if it's The Icon that I click on or the Text Title it always go back to search mode. What can I do to rectify this problem?

3. When I try to look up my Search History, I have every mod I have ever downloaded from every game I have ever played all mixed up real good so it takes me a long time to find what I'm looking for. Why is that? Why are all the games mods thrown into one heap and you have to look them all the find the one you are looking for?

In Nexus mod Manager we found the download history of only the game we were wanting to play at the time. Now we don't even have that; because we are supposed to have JavaScript enabled to do that. Well; guess what? Even with JavaScript enabled it does not pull up the search history of the game we are playing. I purposely downloaded JavaScript which I needed anyway to look up the past history of the mods I have used in the past. Only it's not working like it is supposed to. So; any clues as to why all this is happening?

I'm not being a jerk; I'm frustrated as to why everything is becoming so messed up? It was never this bad with NMM. Why was It so important that we needed to change everything? I read that it was because of a Hacking problem. If that was the problem then we should have had better firewalls not run away and hope another application is going to be better. .

sincerely,

Raum777

You seem to be talking about the Nexus Mods website and not Vortex. Vortex is a mod manager, not a mod hosting website. (Also, Nexus Mod Manager is a mod manager, not a website.) Locate the Nexus Mods website feedback and support forum and post your issue there.