roaches...

rukia

I absolutely despise roaches. Having a PA environment and roaches being able to survive into a PA world is one thing, but having them turn into giants is another; it's abhorrent. I hate having to shoot them with non-laser weapons, too, because they spray their nasty slime everywhere when you do, and they look so bloody awful!

I would love for them to be replaced with just about anything. Ticks, rats, camel spiders, beetles, anything but roaches.

What's worse is that during my first play through, they were the only source of healing food I had in the beginning. >:( I bloody hate those things!

Heheh... I just couldn't help imagine a phobia patient with his or her psychologist getting ready for the first real life interaction with a cockroach.

Psychologist: "Alright, you ready? Just take a deep breath."

Patient: *takes a deep breath, pulls out an SMG, opens the door and empties the clip into the room while looking away* "Did I get it?"

Psychologist: "Uhm..." *slowly closes the door again* "... right... uh... I think we've made some uhm... progress... here today."

ironically, that was what happened during my play with Fallout. I was looking away and hitting 'V' and pressing buttons according to sound. I didnt realise how bad my phobia went until I played. I cant even stand hearing their chittering. It just really makes it hard for me to play.

Im very glad to know Im not the only one who shares these sentiments.

Archived