Another Visions issue sorted that bugged me.

northener69

Yeah i know, why bother with VIsions when Beyond is out? Beyond is very buggy and it has stuff i dislike so i amuse myself f'#ckin' about editing Visions.

Anyway here's what bugged me, that horrible f#ckin' lump on the landing pad. And eventually i will remove the animated stuff, i think! :huh:

Before:

After:

What's learnt now i can do in Beyond, and i didn't know s*** a few weeks back.

Credits to monkeyman192 who without his mbincompiler we wouldn't have any mods at all.

A link to hosting site I thought I should leave in. Fairs fair as they say.

Edited by northener69

A little update to my editing project or whatever it is......boredom!

**UPDATE**

No-Man-s-Sky-10-10-2019-20-20-08.jpg

I finished the removal of the animated trading landing pads ,so yeah i've completed that issue, well i always thought it was ugly, especially the base pads with the ugly hump!

Right onto the next problem whatever that may be. :happy:

Edited by northener69

• 2 weeks later...

I got educated by JJhookah recently who tidied up the mod above, i had edited about 7 or 8 files to get the above results maybe more can't remember off hand. But anyway he got it down to two files and even merged my ships facing outward mod into it, which was a completely different file to what i previously edited to get them same result.

I think i should kneel before him, nah i'm short anyway so i'm already close to the ground. Anyway if you ever read this JJ thank you so much for taking the time and helping me approach things the easy way instead of the hard way. Does that mean i'm smarter or more stupid? All answers on a post card to.... :laugh:

Lesson learned from all of this, err JJ is waay better than me.......and he's a top bloke. :happy:

Thanks JJ

Edited by northener69

• 4 weeks later...